Today we are making desirable steps in redistribution of means and resources, optimizing short supply chains and providing access to high tech innovations, or using commons management principles to support local circular economies.
When we are able to produce personalized things locally – thanks to advanced technology – and based on the IoT infrastructure that connects communities and shared resources across regions, changes in the economic paradigm – as well as its environmental and social context – become highly probable. Envienta will get you there.
We facilitate both global and local regenerative growth by providing solutions from different areas of science and technology.
Due to our commitment to contribute to regenerative socio-economic conditions – staying within ecological boundaries – our open source research is primarily focusing on solutions for sustainable living, IoT home automation, green-energy , short supply chain manufacturing and food production.
- Reduce the costs of development
- Achieve significant improvement in large scale global and local cooperation
- Provide the global know-how, while means and resources, energy, raw materials and workforce needed for manufacturing are locally available
- Encourage the creation of small series, customizable products, while mass production is reduced
- Increase the product’s lifetime with real-time bug fixes during the development
- Generate less waste with longer product lifetime, while emission is reduced thanks to recycling
- Reduce the costs of transport and logistics
- Change consumer’s habits, as the usage becomes more important than possession
- Weaken brand loyalty, while the role of marketing and its costs diminished
On the way to resource-based economy
Innovation infrastructure with makerspaces, renewable energy and food supply, open source IoT and exponential tech software / hardware applications, marketplacee products, human contributions, time and experience sharing through education and affiliate services, etc.
Using our protocols it is important to note that there are real products, resources and services behind digital records, serving as a transition step to the resource-based economy.
Empowering local economies
Tokenizing the whole value stream between stakeholders helps to discover and monitor the globally and locally available means and resources in real time.
In addition, an organically scaling global community has even greater potential to achieve environmental, social and economic benefits, hence regenerative development goals by default.
The concept of the Internet of Things – to increase efficiency and productivity – begins to make sense in a city that is smart in its environment, people, mobility, economy, governance and ultimately living.
Hundreds of new cities are expected to be constructed by 2050 to house about three billion of the world’s populations.
Blueprints for large scale IOT deployments
By displaying a high quality of life based on sustainability, the Envienta innovation hub network can set a strong example that impacts the sustainable development of future cities.