● Commons management program
● Self-sufficiency courses
● Energy management, production & storage
● Permaculture & home gardening
● 3D modeling & printing
● Smart home technology
● Sensor technologies for interactive environments
● Nanotechnology course
● Graduate studies program
● Executive programs
● Conferences & Envienta summits
● Internship program
● Research & Development
Some of these courses and MOOCS are free of charge and available online thanks to the commons approach.
Educating in useful techniques to address local and global challenges, inspiring and empowering citizens, students, cultural workers, entrepreneurs, adult educators, facilitators of change and coaches. Communities wanting to develop collaborative and participatory practices to empower social change and steward resources. You can find the detailed education program below.